Sunday, June 13, 2010

If All Goes Well

I will be flying out of South Bend in about nine hours. I plan on hitting the bed earlier than usual tonight. I did wake up this morning feeling kind of sick. Not a good thing with so much on my plate for the next 9 days. Maybe it is a little bit of a cold that I will shake quickly. I've been downing Vitamin C and fluids to battle this bug. It is affecting my throat, not sore but scratchy with the feeling that if I spoke a lot I just might lose my voice. Also a feeling that my asthma wants to kick in is lurking. Positive thing about this Richard won't have to hear me whine when I hit a rough patch in my playing. By now I had better have everything prepped and ready because the point of no return is looming and if I have forgotten something hopefully it is something that is easily acquired in Miami. So I had better hang onto my brain and focus.

No comments:

Post a Comment