Sunday, July 4, 2010

Stepping Back

Today has thus far been exclusively dedicated to the guitar with the exception of a quick trip to Staples with my hubby and this literary digression. I still have this goal of committing Nocturne to memory before the weekend concludes. It is a good thing this is a three day weekend because it looks as though I am going to need that additional day. I have been breaking up the Nocturne focus with other tunes that although memorized still need additional work. Honestly, they all need work. Perfection is elusive and impossible. Sometimes I get frustrated as I can only see(technically hear) the mistakes I make and my memory works so very slowly. From my perspective it seems that "others" have an easier time of storing tunes in their brains. Well back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment