Monday, December 20, 2010

I have a few minutes......

It seems as though the rest of the educational world has started their winter break. NPUSC has two staff in service days this week. I must admit difficulty with concentration upon things that are school based when holiday preparations are nagging at my time. I started this day with a general lack of rest. I have been sleeping well lately but last night true sleep was non-existent. As a result I struggled to stay awake during this morning's presentation which was pretty dry and not at all related to my content area. If I share more it could be construed to be a negative attitude.

I'm getting ready now to participate in a little workshop about Google Apps. This should be useful and maybe I'll stay awake because I have to be actively engaged.

No comments:

Post a Comment